Corporate MLM Consulting
Business Opportunity or Scam? Your business could be walking a fine line! Leverage more than 20 years of Corporate and Startup Consulting experience and establish your business along the correct path.
Direct Selling, Party Plan, MLM, Network Marketing, Affiliate, MultiLevel Marketing, or Traditional business, your fundamental needs are simple… Vision, Image, Branding, Products, Print and Collateral Materials, People, Trainers, Leaders, Culture, Events, Momentum, and Capital.
So… Where do YOU Start?
You start by hiring an experienced industry consultant. For example, the MLM Industry is packed with thousands of so-called MLM Consultants, depositing your check and vanishing.
- Before engaging an MLM Consultant, take time to meet the Consultant in person, at their office.
- Determine their availability on an hourly, daily, and weekly basis.
- Request the cell phone number and willingness to take after hours calls.
- Examine their appearance and conversation… ignoring the sales fluff.
- Get to the heart of their experience and talents which they offer to bring to the table.
- Request a contractual agreement that fully identifies expectations, fees, expenses, duration, and specific items or subjects the Consultant will provide within the time frame.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for testimonials that you can call, on your own, to get Honest feedback.
Please visit MLM Software Consultant for additional information.
Scott H Leonard
MLM Software Provider
Guerrilla Marketing Expert
Web Services Provider
MLM Software Central
121 Broadway St, Suite 347, 348
San Diego, CA 92101